Thursday 29 October 2009

Live From Broughton Street!

Well readers as I was stood up today.....yes I know....can you believe it!!
So thought I would use the time I had carefully put aside to once again treat you to some more delights form Broughton Street...........

Even the dogs round here know it's the coolest place to be!

I am very fond of my friendly dinner lady. I do love her frock.

Whereas the outfit in this window has a little less....detail.
During the evening Broughton Street gets really lively and the excellent bars and restaurants fill up. However, this evening we were hit with a torrential down pour so people were moving pretty sharpish. The next pic (another poor one..... I'm not great with a camera) is Broughton Street Lane, just a few doors up from the gallery.

Not sure if you can make out the figures in the background? There's a couple huddled under an umbrella and obviously in a hurry to get home.

Lovingly observed by amazing artist Henry Kondracki.
The figure on the other side of the road is just dying to get home. Henry's painting is better than my photograph!

No comments:

Post a Comment