Friday 3 June 2011

Closing on a Happy Note

Hello everyone

I hope you are all enjoying the warmer weather :)

Artist Janet Melrose's first solo exhibition, "A Still Life", is approaching it's final weekend and it has been a huge success and so a big thank you to all who have come to view it.
I thought we would end it with a bit of fun:


















"I Saw This Early Morning", acrylic on canvas by Janet Melrose.
Bizarrely.........














The above is what I saw the other morning. Strange but true.


















"Bought Flowers Today", acrylic on canvas by Janet Melrose.














I picked some flowers. A small homage to Janet Melrose.
Speaking of flowers:














This cheerful ensemble arrived today from my good friend Hazel Brown
Hazel has recently established her own cleaning company and has dramatically improved my living conditions!
Check it out here:www.facebook.com/turbocleanltd

If you are around next week and fancy a party:

Let the joy keep flowing.
Have a great weekend all.

No comments:

Post a Comment