Wednesday 16 November 2011

Brother in Arms

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to share a few words that mean a lot to me concerning my solo exhibition, 'Gone to Earth'.

Running an art gallery is a very special job and I consider it quite an honour. We get to exhibit the work of many exceptional talents and take our role in the career of these talents very seriously, seeing it as a privilege to be part of that.  However, at UG we believe that our relationship with many artists is not purely about the business of art,
and that you form a bond or a partnership with those you work with.

That is why the the thoughts of outstanding artist Dylan Lisle are important to me, and when he writes about my work I sit up and listen.  This entry on his blog means a great deal to me:  

http://dylanlisle.blogspot.com/2011/11/auldjo-nails-it.html 

I hope you like it too.  Thanks, Dylan


No comments:

Post a Comment